Wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it.
Right is right, even if no one is doing it.
- Name: Mehdi Golzadeh
- Date of birth: June 28, 1985
- Address: Brussels, Belgium
- Zip code: 1040
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +32-493-785412
Master of Science in information technology - 18.76/20University of Tehran
A multi-agent system for prediction of regression problems. A case study of Parkinson disease prediction. (Multi-agent systems – Ensemble learning – Negative correlation learning – Neural networks – Regression – Agent-mining). Advisor: Dr. Esmaeil Hadavandi
Autonomous agents and multi-agent systems and different methods of implementation of intelligent multi-agent systems.
Data mining (19.3/20), Distributed Artificial intelligence (18.2/20), Advanced Database Systems (20/20), Security contacts (17/20), Information Technology Management (17/20), E-Business (19.5/20), Multimedia Systems (19/20), Computer Networks (18/20), Seminar (19/20)
- Used Data mining techniques to extract useful knowledge from annual sale invoices of Alborz Distribution ( wholesale company ) to have a better insight of business and strategic planning for sale and warehousing. Dr. E. Hadavandi
- Python and Matlab for Data mining and artificial intelligence class.
Bachelor of Science in information technology - 16.67/20Azad University
TA ( Advanced programming, Computer architecture, Human and computer interaction courses )
Advanced Programming (19/20), Data Structures (18/20), Engineering Probability and Statistics (17/20), Theory of Machine Languages (15/20), Algorithm Design (17/20), Principles of Database Design (20/20), Artificial Intelligence (16/20), Software Engineering1 (18.5/20), Expert Decision systems (15/20), Software Engineering2 (16/20), Human-computer Interaction (20/20), Final Project (19.5/20)
Data Science and Software Engineering ResearcherUniversity of Mons
• Perform data collection, cleaning and integration from different software development resources (i.e., GitHub API, GraphQL API, CouchDB)
• Develop python libraries to enhance data analysis processes
• Take advantage of different Python libraries for data processing, data visualisation, machine learning, and NLP in projects (i.e., Pandas, Seaborn, scikit-learn, Scipy, NTLK, spaCy, Keras, pyspark etc.)
• Analyse software development data to propose recommendation and solutions through a combination of machine learning and statistical analysis (survival analysis, statistical tests)
• Develop machine learning models for software engineering-related tasks to create data-driven insights
• Create, manage and document replication packages for projects using Jupyter notebooks.
• Use Microsoft Azure (Databases, pipelines, integration)
• Prepare and present detailed reports
• Regular collaboration with external partners from academia
• Query big data using pyspark.
• Use Tableau, Rapid miner, Weka to analyze data and create models in initial step of the projects
• Process mining using Disco and PROM
• Data anonymization to comply with GDPR regulations
Software DeveloperMat IT Solutions
• Developed more than 4 enterprise application (J2EE, Spring-MVC, Spring-boot, Spring security, JPA, Hibernate, Thymeleaf, JQuery, CSS3)
• Designed and developed applications with most recent design patterns
• Designed and developed biometric applications
• Designed and developed large-scale distributed front-end application (C# - WPF - MVVM – Prism, SOAP services)
• Developed Enterprise rest web services
• Developed application modules for smartcard utilization
• Designed and developed Android applications (JAVA - SQLite - rest web services)
• Participated in design, code reviews and updated the document with unit testing results of applications.
• Resolved bottlenecks by coordinating between stakeholders and functional analysts
• Received company commendation for finding solutions to some bugs
• In charge of extracting knowledge from gathered data and fraud detection in biometric info.
• Debug errors, upgrade interfaces and improve performance.
• Managing different projects at the same time.
Software DeveloperF-dev co
• Designed and developed 2 Android applications (JAVA - SQLite - rest web services)
• Designed and developed more than 10 websites for different companies.
• Designed and developed application with most recent design patterns
• Followed scrum methodology in software development process
IT Instructor (part time)Jahad Daneshgahi Tehran
Fundamental and advanced programming courses
Research Funding (FNRS-FWO)University of Mons - Belgium
4 Years full of research funding in software engineering.
Top EmployeeMat IT Solutions
University of TehranRanked 1st
Ranked 1 among students of Information Technology in M.Sc.
Konkor ExamRanked 151
Ranked 151 among 23000 participants in university entrance.
On the rise and fall of CI services in GitHubSANER 2022
M Golzadeh, A Decan, T Mens
On the Accuracy of Bot Detection TechniquesBotSE 2022
M Golzadeh, A Decan, N Chidambaram
Leveraging Predictions From Multiple Repositories to Improve Bot DetectionBotSE 2022
N Chidambaram, A Decan, M Golzadeh
Identifying bot activity in GitHub pull request and issue commentsBotSE '21 workshop
M Golzadeh, A Decan, E Constantinou, T Mens
Evaluating a bot detection model on git commit messagesBENEVOL '20 workshop
M Golzadeh, A Decan, T Mens
On the effect of discussions on pull request decisionsBENEVOL '19 workshop
M Golzadeh, A Decan, T Mens
Effects of Conventional Flotation Frothers on the Population of Mesophilic Microorganisms in Different CulturesProcesses journal
M Jafari, Mehdi Golzadeh, SZ Shafaei, H Abdollahi, M Gharabaghi, SC Chelgani
I'm Available for research collaboration
Please contact me for any kind of collaboration in research or proposing a project.