Wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it.
Right is right, even if no one is doing it.
- Name: Mehdi Golzadeh
- Date of birth: June 28, 1985
- Address: Brussels, Belgium
- Zip code: 1060
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +32-493-785412
Doctor of Philosophy in software engineeringUniversity of Mons
Software Engineering, Data Mining, Mining Software Repositories, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Agent-based Systems
Master of Science in information technology - 18.76/20University of Tehran
A multi-agent system for prediction of regression problems. A case study of Parkinson disease prediction. (Multi-agent systems – Ensemble learning – Negative correlation learning – Neural networks – Regression – Agent-mining). Advisor: Dr. Esmaeil Hadavandi
Autonomous agents and multi-agent systems and different methods of implementation of intelligent multi-agent systems.
Data mining (19.3/20), Distributed Artificial intelligence (18.2/20), Advanced Database Systems (20/20), Security contacts (17/20), Information Technology Management (17/20), E-Business (19.5/20), Multimedia Systems (19/20), Computer Networks (18/20), Seminar (19/20)
- Used Data mining techniques to extract useful knowledge from annual sale invoices of Alborz Distribution ( wholesale company ) to have a better insight of business and strategic planning for sale and warehousing. Dr. E. Hadavandi
- Python and Matlab for Data mining and artificial intelligence class.
Bachelor of Science in information technology - 17.23/20Azad University
TA ( Advanced programming, Computer architecture, Human and computer interaction courses )
Advanced Programming (19/20), Data Structures (18/20), Engineering Probability and Statistics (17/20), Theory of Machine Languages (15/20), Algorithm Design (17/20), Principles of Database Design (20/20), Artificial Intelligence (16/20), Software Engineering1 (18.5/20), Expert Decision systems (15/20), Software Engineering2 (16/20), Human-computer Interaction (20/20), Final Project (19.5/20)
PhD ResearcherUniversity of Mons
Data ScientistFree Lancer
- Skills and Qualifications
Excellent understanding of machine learning techniques and algorithms, supervised and unsupervised learning methods.
Good scripting and programming skills Python, Java.
Experience with common data science tools and languages, such as Jupyter notebook, Pandas, numpy, sklearn, keras, tensorflow, lifelines and toolkits like SPSS Modeler.
Experience with data visualisation tools, such as matplotlib, seaborn, and js libraries.
Proficiency in using query languages such as SQL.
Some academic knowledge of NoSQL databases.
Good applied statistics skills, such as distributions, correlation, and regression, etc.
Experience with writing scientific papers.
Great communication skills.
Selecting features, building and optimizing classifiers using machine learning techniques
Data mining using state-of-the-art methods
Enhancing data collection procedures to include information that is relevant for building analytic systems
Processing, cleansing, and verifying the integrity of data used for analysis
Doing ad-hoc analysis and presenting results in a clear manner
Creating automated anomaly detection systems and constant tracking of its performance
Senior Application DeveloperMat IT Solutions
• Developed more than 4 enterprise application (J2EE, Spring-MVC, Spring-boot, Spring security, JPA, Hibernate, Thymeleaf, JQuery, CSS3)
• Designed and developed applications with most recent design patterns
• Designed and developed biometric applications
• Designed and developed large-scale distributed front-end application (C# - WPF - MVVM – Prism, SOAP services)
• Developed Enterprise rest web services
• Developed application modules for smartcard utilization
• Designed and developed Android applications (JAVA - SQLite - rest web services)
• Participated in design, code reviews and updated the document with unit testing results of applications.
• Resolved bottlenecks by coordinating between stakeholders and functional analysts
• Received company commendation for finding solutions to some bugs
• In charge of extracting knowledge from gathered data and fraud detection in biometric info.
• Debug errors, upgrade interfaces and improve performance.
• Managing different projects at the same time.
Lecturer (part time)Azad University
Computer science lecturer
IT Instructor (part time)Jahad Daneshgahi Tehran
Fundamental and advanced programming courses
Application Developer (Part time)Cambridge University
- Designed and developed 2 Android applications ( JAVA - SQLite - rest web services )
- Designed and developed more than 20 multimedia applications
- Designed and developed websites.
- Recognized by senior management for diligence in my job duties
- Followed scrum methodology for software development
- Designed and developed websites and multimedia software.
- Designed and implemented different Databases.
- Managed different projects at the same time.
- Debug errors, upgrade interfaces and improve performance.
Data science and Machine Learning
PhD Funding (FNRS-FWO)University of Mons - Belgium
4 Years full fund for PhD research.
Top EmployeeMat IT Solutions
University of TehranRanked 1st
Ranked 1 among students of Information Technology in M.Sc.
Identifying bot activity in GitHub pull request and issue commentsBotSE '21 workshop
M Golzadeh, A Decan, E Constantinou, T Mens
Evaluating a bot detection model on git commit messagesBENEVOL '20 workshop
M Golzadeh, A Decan, T Mens
On the effect of discussions on pull request decisionsBENEVOL '19 workshop
M Golzadeh, A Decan, T Mens
Effects of Conventional Flotation Frothers on the Population of Mesophilic Microorganisms in Different CulturesProcesses journal
M Jafari, Mehdi Golzadeh, SZ Shafaei, H Abdollahi, M Gharabaghi, SC Chelgani
I'm Available for research collaboration
Please contact me for any kind of collaboration in research or proposing a project.